Request a Quote
Commercial Roofing and Waterproofing
Metro Wide is a full service Commercial Roofing Contractor ready to design and install any type of professional roofing system for your building.
Our Commercial Roofing Division is trained and experienced in every aspect of roof construction, from re-roofing to new construction, with special attention given to ensuring your roof investment meets its manufacturer's life expectancy. Metro Wide has many years of experience in the application of below grade waterproofing systems. Our trained waterproofing experts can assist you in creating useable space from below grade areas of your building.
We do this by following four basic principles; Provide Quality Workmanship, Have Extensive Product Knowledge, Pay Attention to Detail and Charge a Fair Price.
You're ensured to receive quality materials from leading industry manufacturers coupled with the highest quality workmanship from our trained and experienced Commercial Roofing Technicians. Each employee in our Commercial Division has extensive knowledge of commercial roofing materials & systems. They know every aspect of the installation process and pay attention to the minute details that will reduce you leak liability, extend your roof's life expectancy and lower your roof's lifecycle costs.
Our Commercial Roofing estimator's have the experience and product knowledge to offer you the right roof system at the right price.A Roof Services Roof Increases your Building's Value
- Long Term Water Tight Protection
- Move Energy Efficient Roof Assembly
- Long Term Transferable Manufacturers Warranty
Add these three factors together and you gain the greatest value in the investment of your new roof and enhance the value of your building.
Metro Wide Technicians are Experienced in:
- Flat Roofs – Hot Asphalt, EPDM (rubber), TPO, PVC
- Green Roofing & Roof Terraces
- Pitched Roofs – Metal, Slate, Tile, Asphalt
- Roof Drainage Systems
When it's time to invest in your building's roof you need the most reliable commercial roofing contractor using the highest quality materials. Our fully staffed office is ready to answer your call 5 days a week.Residential Roofing & Siding
Do you have an old roof?
- Curling Shingles?
- Granules in the Gutter?
- An Active Leak?
It may be time to make the investment in your home and replace your worn out roof before you incur internal damage that will cost you a lot more money.
Metro Wide has been in business for over 20 years installing residential roofing and siding for thousands of satisfied customers on Long Island and the 5 boroughs of New York City. We're authorized installers for every major roofing manufacturer, and we know the strengths and weaknesses of each roofing system so we can help you choose the best roof for your home and your budget.
We specialize in:
- Asphalt Shingles
- Slate & Tile
- Metal Roof Systems
- Gutters & Leaders
- Vinyl Siding
We understand that installing a new roof is a major investment that can last 20-30 years, or even a lifetime. Our experienced estimators will determine the best materials at the best price to reduce your cost of ownership and your roof can achieve the greatest life expectancy. Our Residential Roofing & Siding Division is a dedicated team of professionals that are trained in every aspect of installation for your new roof or siding. From materials to safety, you're guaranteed the best service and support.
We also provide you with tips on how to maintain your roofing and siding investment for greater life expectancy.
Call today for a free, no obligation roofing estimate. Our roofing professionals will inspect and assess your roof and will then sit down and discuss the various options we can offer you.Insurance
Some roofing companies can beat us on price. How? They cut corners when it comes to the insurance they carry. We carry the full amount of General Liability, Worker's Compensation and Employee Liability coverage so your are protected in the unlikely event that an accident does occur. Learn more about what insurance coverage a roofing contractor should have on our FAQs page.Roof Repairs and Roof Maintenance Do you have a leak? Are you looking to reduce your chances of having one?
Our Roof Repair & Maintenance Division was created specifically to address the needs of businesses and homeowners for fast, professional roof repair services and to reduce the occurrence of leaks and the damage water can cause.
Very few roofing contractors offer a dedicated division with the sole purpose of repairing and maintaining roofs. Because our Roof Repair & Maintenance Division is specialized, you can be assured of quality, detailed workmanship in accurately surveying and addressing your immediate needs as well as determining what should be done so you can experience the maximum life expectancy of your roof.
The Roof Repair & Maintenance Division services Toronto and the GTARoof Repairs
We guarantee quick response and expert attention. When you contact us about a leak in your home or business, we're not reluctantly dragging roofers away from another project—our repairmen are ready to come to your location to survey the damage and make immediate repairs. Next business day service is available.
Most leaks are caused by flaws in workmanship near areas of penetration and flashing. Smaller leaks may only require patching, larger leaks may require more extensive repair work. Our expert team can provide you with a full report of what needs to done so you can make an educated decision on materials and costs.
Is you're roof still under warranty? We're fully licensed and approved by all major manufacturers to perform warranty repairs.
Metro Wide goal is to assess the damage and make repairs as fast as possible with as minimal disruption to your life, employees or occupants.
We repair all types of roofs:
- Hot Asphalt
- EPDM (Rubber)
- PVC Roof Systems
- Modified Systems
- Roof Drainage
- Slate & Tile
- Gutters & Leaders
- Cedar Roofing
Regularly scheduled maintenance will extend the life of your existing roof and reduce the cost to install your next one. We can devise a maintenance program that fits your building's needs and your budget. Most roofing material manufacturers warranties require periodic inspections.
Commercial Buildings should be inspected and maintained on a semi-annual basis. A semi-annual visit for commercial buildings includes a full inspection and routine maintenance performance.
What are the benefits of a regular maintenance program?
- Prevent cancellation of manufacturer's warranty
- Ensure that tenant alterations don't void your manufacturer's warranty
- Maximize your roof's life
- Reduce replacement costs by extending your roof's life and stopping leaks from causing damage to the underlying materials
- Extended Warranties may be available
We're just a phone call away!Metro Wide Consulting will help you to:
- Determine the life expectancy of your roof.
- Do you know when your roof was installed? Can you accurately predict the remaining time your roof will last? We'll help you make that determination so you can plan accordingly.
- Extend the life of your roof.
- Our professional roof consultants have many years of experience in repairing and maintaining commercial roofs. We will provide you with a comprehensive plan to maximize the remaining life of your roof—saving you thousands of dollars.
- Choose the right roofing system for your building.
- Have there been advances in technology that offer better solutions in cost and function? Our consultants follow all the newest roof systems and materials and will provide you with all the information you need to make an informed decision on the right roof system.
- Access the cost of your roofing project.
- The cost of a new roof is composed of labor, materials, roof system, size of the building, and roof accessibility. Another factor to consider: Does your contractor have enough insurance to cover an accident?
- Determine if you can phase the roofing project.
- Often roof work can be phased in over several years so you can offset the cost of your roof investment. We'll provide you the information you need to establish a comprehensive plan which may include repair work to stabilize problem areas which can defer the replacement of existing roofs and possibly allow for a roof to be replaced one section at a time.
- Choose the right roofing system manufacturer.
- Our consultants are knowledgeable on all the major roof system manufacturers and will provide you with the information you need to decide on the right roof system for your building and budget.
- Meet state energy codes requirements for your roof.
- Our consulting team will survey your roof and inform you of any changes that need to be made to meet your state's energy code requirements. Following these codes actually help reduce your energy costs and extend the life of your roof.
- Determine if a new roof can be installed over the existing roof.
- You can install one additional roof (2 total) in New York State. Building codes restrict the installation of a third roof due to weight loads. We don't recommend additional roofing layers because they add weight and reduce the roof's ability to breathe, reducing the life expectancy, costing you more money in the long run.